Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Puddles

It's been 9 days since my last post, and it's rained every single one of them. Poor Xena doesn't seem to know what to do, tip-toeing through the mud and muck. Although the sun is shining today, there are storms in the forecast pretty much every day for the next week. As long as it doesn't flood, however, I'm not going to complain about the rain. The farmers need it, right?

Other things that have happened in the past 9 days:
  • I finished some books. The count is at 22 now, which completely blows my mind. That's two more than I read in all of last year.
  • I've become kind of addicted to Twitter. Follow me!
  • Flavio helped me translate an Italian song, "Sincerità" by Arisa. Now I've got the album, and I can't wait to be able to translate them all.
  • I broke the dryer. FAIL.
  • 24 hours later, and my clothes laid out on drying racks are still damp. Eff.
Ok, I guess that's all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i <3 all your pictures!!