Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Today's the Day

I've been waiting six and a half very long months, and today I finally get to see my sweetheart again. Being in a long-distance relationship is probably the hardest thing I've ever done. Of course trust is important in all meaningful relationships, but I think it's especially vital to a long-distance one. Our current arrangement could never work if we didn't have that implicit faith in each other. Anyway, his plane touches down in about 3 hours, and I've been awake for about 28 hours now. There have been so many last-minute things to do! Although truthfully, most of them wouldn't have been "last-minute" if I hadn't put them off until the last minute. I'm just hoping, now that I'm almost done with everything I needed to do, that I don't fall asleep and forget to pick him up. That would be terrible!

So I won't be blogging for a while. I'd love to say that the minute he goes back to Italy, I'll blog about the week and post a billion pictures, but I'll probably be an emotional wreck and take a nap. And I have to work that night. So it could be a couple weeks before I put up a real post. Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful last week of September!

2 comments:

Rayana said...

Have a great Birthday too!!!

♥whitney said...

thank you so much!! it's weird, I keep forgetting that my birthday is coming up...I guess it's because I'm so excited about Flavio being here. but thank you for remembering! :D