Saturday, September 13, 2008

Work In Progress

That phrase is pretty fitting for my life these days--I seem to be in the middle of so many things, but nothing is ever done. Unfortunately, most of these projects have a common end date, September 23rd. Otherwise known as ten days from now. Crap.

In ten days, my sweetheart will be here. Between now and then, I need to do three months worth of laundry, organize all of my craft stuff (well, I don't really have time to organize anything...I just need to remove all of my fiber piles from the living room), get Max groomed, finish knitting two bunnies and an elephant, and make a dinner reservation for 17 people.

But in my spare time, I can't help flipping through my two new sock knitting books, 2-At-A-Time Socks and Sensational Knitted Socks, and the October issue of Country Living, plus working on a pair of socks for myself, my Moon River Socks (using Lisa Stichweh's Pillars pattern and Dream In Color Smooshy in Pansy Golightly):

No comments: