Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Nothing Important Happening Here

I sincerely apologize for having absolutely nothing worthwhile to post for the past week and a half. I've been really lazy! That burst of knitting fever seems to have tapered off a good bit. Since finishing Ollie, I've knitted one little bootee, which turned out too small to fit anything but a doll. Then I started a baby cardigan with some old stash yarn, but it's turning out too big and too scratchy, and the color looks more stodgy old lady than charming heirloom. Also I've got some big plans in the works which are actually consuming my every thought (and even invading my dreams), but I'm not quite ready to blog about them yet.

Tonight I bought my plane ticket for next month's trip to Italy. I still don't think it's really sunk in that I'm going. It's sort of like...didn't I just get back? I'm excited, though. Big, big things are happening!

P.S. My newest obsession? Schnoodles.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

No need to apologize, everyone goes through slumps!

♥whitney said...

Thanks, Andrea! Actually, shortly after I posted this entry, I started knitting Livia (from the fall '08 issue of Twist Collective). Twisted stiches & cables, like, totally kick my ass, but it's a fun project so far. Hopefully it'll take my mind off of the things I've been obsessing over lately!