Friday, April 24, 2009

Lit.

Is it possible to read too much? Believe it or not, I just finished my third book this week. A contemporary vampire mystery/romance, a fictionalized account of the Bosnian war, and a Depression-era whodunit. Although I have about a million books on the shelf that I've never read, I'm worried that I'll run out soon, at the rate I'm going.

My jury duty got postponed a week. I'm crossing my fingers that it will keep being postponed until I'm no longer on call, or even canceled altogether. My hopes aren't up too high, though. I guess it's one of those things you've just gotta do at some point. Civic duty and all that.

Not much knitting going on around here. Or cooking. Or anything else worthy of being photographed. Sorry folks. I've been too busy cleaning and reading and enjoying the beautiful weather. And catching up on the first four seasons of Lost, which Flavio's got me hooked on. I just started season 2 today.

No comments: