Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ysolda


Last night I finished Ysolda, and she turned out so darn cute, I couldn't wait to take pictures of her this morning. And the pictures I got turned out pretty cute too, and I couldn't wait to share them with the world. But arg, it was not to be! I don't know if it's my camera, my software, or my computer, but I had the hardest time uploading my pictures. I think it's my software, because it turns out that the photos actually did upload like three times, but they're not showing up in the software (but I can open them in, like, MS Paint). So, long story short, these images are unedited and will be replaced with bright, shiny edited pictures later when I've recouped enough patience to tackle the issue. edit: Okay, they're brighter now. But my computer still blows.

The doll--well, mostly her outfit--is modeled after a photo Ysolda posted on her blog several days ago. She's even wearing a miniature Icing Swirl beret! I was going to braid her hair, but I messed it up, so I just gave her short little pigtails, which I think I actually like better because you can really see her outfit this way.

2 comments:

Stasia said...

She's great, Whitney! Very sweet. The beret just makes it right. :)

♥whitney said...

thanks stasia! :D