Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sneak Peek

one down, one to go!
p.s. sorry about the bluriness...it's really hard to take a picture of your own arm!

I just finished the first in my pair of Endpaper Mitts. I thought the colors in the Noro would change more frequently, and at first I was disappointed because I was halfway through the thumb increases by the time I got something other than pinky-purple, but actually I really like the way this turned out. I'm not even going to try to match the other mitt's striping pattern to this one, so the two will be different colors. I think it'll be fun that way, right? Anyway, I'm really hoping to get the other one done by the end of my 3-day Thanksgiving "weekend" (Tue/Wed/Thu), but I'm also hoping to finish one of Flavio's socks, our oven will be installed Tuesday morning (and I've been going through baked goods withdrawl), and I've got a really thick book about fiancé & marriage visas to read. So we'll see what happens.

No comments: