Thursday, November 27, 2008

There's Always Room for Gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I've had a really wonderful holiday weekend. Although I never got around to baking cookies, I have almost finished my second Endpaper Mitt, and I also finished one of Flavio's socks. I even did some Christmas shopping too!

My grandparents came over for dinner this afternoon. We had turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, cornbread stuffing, hot rolls, cranberry sauce, a couple of relish trays, and two pies (dutch apple and pumpkin dream). I think my mom makes the very best pie crust on earth...so light and flaky, it just melts in your mouth.

I set up the Christmas tree around 3AM. I couldn't find my ornament hooks anywhere, so several ornaments have yet to be hung. It's pretty so far, though.

Now I'm watching a House marathon and finishing up my Endpaper Mitts!

No comments: