Friday, December 19, 2008

Let It Snow Stocking (and presents too!)


I finished Flavio's Christmas stocking this afternoon. These stockings are really fast and fun to knit! I've still got one more to make (mine), but I'm going to take a break and knit some little strawberries first.

This morning I went to the post office to pick up my Christmas package from Flavio. I tried to wait until next week to open it, but I'm just so impatient! He always gives me such perfect presents, and this time was no exception. He sent me Italy!

And my favorite: the sweetest little rabbit, made from recycled yarn. I named him Muji, after the store where Flavio got him.

I also got a really lovely pair of pearl earrings from Flavio's mother. I can't wait to wear them, especially since I recently lost one of my little pink pearl earrings.

No comments: