Sunday, December 21, 2008

Strawberries!


In about a day and a half, I made 6 pretty little strawberries. Such a quick, easy, sweet little pattern! I used some Blue Sky Alpacas Dyed Organic Cotton, which I happened to have in red and green, that I knew I was never actually going to use, and I've still got tons of both colors left over. I'm not sure what to knit next...I'd like to go ahead and knit my stocking, just because I think I'll be really sick of Christmas this time next week, but I've also got a lovely skein of purple Malabrigo sock yarn coming in the mail tomorrow (for knitting Andrea's new pattern!). And then, of course, there are always more foods to knit...

Right now my kitchen is all topsy-turvy with butter, flour, and so much sugar. I don't know what possessed my mother to do it, but she's making fudge and four kinds of cookies in one afternoon!

No comments: