Saturday, December 6, 2008

Snugglefeet


I finished Flavio's socks around 6 o'clock this morning. I'm glad, too, because I start my Christmas work schedule today, and knitting is probably going to be kicked to the back burner for a while. (Well, I say this, but I'm getting ready to start another pair of Endpaper Mitts tomorrow and hope to finish them by Christmas.) With Lang Jawoll Superwash sock yarn in black, I cast on 60 sts on size 2 (US) dpns, and worked in 2x2 rib for 8 inches. I held light blue yarn and black reinforcement thread together for the heels and toes. The 2x2 rib continues over the top of the foot. Very simple socks, but I hope they keep his feet cozy all winter long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're really cute!!

♥whitney said...

thanks laura! I've got a ton of extra yarn, so I'm going to make matching baby socks too :D