Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

It's 2:40 in the afternoon, and fireworks are already being set off in the neighborhood. Mother Nature has decided to be kind and gave us a cool 85 degree day (well, cool compared to the upper 90s we've been sweating through lately!). I'm either a masochist or just an idiot, because I volunteered to work today. Of course I wish I hadn't done that, but truthfully I need the money. Traveling to Italy ain't cheap!

Last night I was thinking about having a loose posting schedule for this blog...like, knitting content on Monday, food content on Wednesday, etc. It won't be a rigid schedule or anything, but just a loose guideline for myself. I don't have much in the way of content to share with y'all today, but I did get a few pictures of Max sleeping on the sofa. He's so lazy!

No comments: