Friday, July 4, 2008

Flash Sparkle Pop

Well a wonderful thing happened tonight...I only had to work for about an hour and a half! I thought about staying, but then I remembered that my brother had invited me to a barbecue at his girlfriend's house. There was so much food!! I took my camera with me and ended up spending a good chunk of time chasing the dogs around with it. I also got into an argument with my brother about which borough Shea Stadium is in (he said Brooklyn because he's a dummy, and I said Queens because I actually know what I'm talking about! and yet somehow I think I lost this argument...I guess that's what you get when you try arguing with a car salesman). Unfortunately, I had to leave before the fireworks started. Although I don't know that I'm really missing much, as my neighbors have apparently said to hell with the law and are currently launching small missiles from their driveway.

No comments: