Saturday, July 12, 2008

New Shoe Day!

For the past year or two, I've been wearing completely disposable ballet flats. And my feet have been crying out for supportive mercy. Well, I just couldn't take it anymore, so I went in search of good, cute shoes that weren't too expensive or too orthopedic-ish. I've been a bit in love with mary janes lately, and I didn't think that they'd be so hard to find, but really they kind of were. Anyway, I found two pairs that I liked, and they were delivered last night while I was at work. They're perfect!! Comfy, already perfectly broken in, and really cute. The top pair are the Sienna Mary Janes by Keen, and the bottom pair are the Carlisle Mary Janes by Born.

Coming up on Tuesday/Wednesday: I'm remaking the apricot crisp, this time with blueberries! And I'll also be making one of my most favoritest creations, mushroom lasagna. Holy moly.

No comments: