Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Lazy Blogger Strikes Again!

This has been a torturous week so far. I feel like I'm being dragged through each day, kicking and screaming, wishing for the weekend to start Right Now. I'm having trouble sleeping, I've barely talked to my sweetheart, and work...ughhhhhhhhhh. So that's my excuse for not updating in the past few days. But coming up during my weekend: sundried tomato & basil pizza and a knitted hat. Maybe some other things too.

P.S. I'm on the hunt for a recipe for homemade applesauce (like from real apples and everything). So if you have one, please share!!

P.P.S. My nephew is turning sixteen on Tuesday, so I'm feeling really old. I remember when this kid was a baby and I used to push him around the house in a laundry basket (propped up by my stuffed animals, of course)!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, sometimes i forget that my brother is almost 21 (2 days from now) i still see him as the little bro that i had to drive around when i was 16!

Lori Ann said...

Hey, Whitney, I used to make applesauce (in the states) and can look for the recipe... but do you want straight-up, plain-old applesauce? It's my grandma's recipe and has a bit of apple butter sweetness, though is still applesauce consistency.

Hmm... this is making me think I should go make some... !!