Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little Stars

Ysolda Teague is a genius. I'd love to kidnap her brain for a day to help me with the technical-schmechnical side of pattern design (I've got no problems with the abstract design process...it's the nitty-gritty nuts & bolts stuff that makes my head spin). Anyway, I'd been taking an extended vacation from knitting and crafting in general. Half-finished knitting and embroidery projects are piling up in my living room. An Ysolda beret was just what I needed to pull me out of my slump (although now all I want to do is find a yummy pink tweed for knitting Gretel).

So here's Stelline ("little stars" in Italian), my version of Ysolda's Estella. I used Jo Sharp Silkroad Aran in #137 Empire and Silkroad Aran Tweed in #118 Dusk, 1 ball of each.

[ raveled. ]

Holy crap, The China Syndrome is on AMC! I haven't seen this in like 6 or 7 years!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Love it love it love it!! You wear it well Whit!

Anonymous said...

OMGZ that's such a cute hat!!

♥whitney said...

thanks for the compliments, guys!!

<3infinity